Thursday, April 14, 2011

don't worry honey, I'll cook

I got home from work the other day and the last thing I wanted to do was cook. I was in such a bad mood I didn't even like myself. I told hubby how I felt and he assured me that he would cook - he had forgot to take out the pork chops like I had asked after all. His menu in place of the pork chop dinner was smoked sausage, fried okra and hashbrowns.  Should we go ahead and check ourselves into the cardiac unit? Oh well, I thought, fine, go ahead as long as I don't have to cook. I went to Walgreen's. $50 and a sack of Easter Candy later, I get home and no one has moved. Fine. I'll wait. Still no one moves. Finally it becomes apparent that if any meal, artery clogger or not, is going to be cooked I'm going to have to blink first. I fixed hubby's meal....

fried anything will get 'em there...they got to use the "bar" first...

No comments:

Post a Comment